The management of electrical works across the Murdoch University campus.
Ongoing! As a Preferred Contractor the TES team is often to be found on the site. TES’s presence at the campus now stretches over almost five years, since the initial seven month project and should continue long into the future.
Since undertaking the electrical works on the new Murdoch University of Technology building in 2010, TES has become a Preferred Contractor for the university and has carried out multiple works throughout the campus including:
- The upgrade of the high voltage substation and the replacement of high voltage cabling to one substation, the work included the installation of new high voltage switches, transformers and a new building main switchboard;
- The high voltage substation upgrade of a substation, which included a new high voltage switch and the installation of a new high voltage cable and transformer to the sports oval;
- The installation of the sports oval floodlights.
- The mains and switchboard upgrade to the Loneragan building;
- The high voltage substation upgrade and relocation of substations, which included for new high voltage switches, transformers and building main switchboards and required the diversion of all existing cables and sub-mains to the new substation;
- Numerous minor works and maintenance works throughout the campus.
All of this work is of a highly technical nature and demands careful coordination given the strict Occupational Health & Safety requirements associated with conducting upgrade and maintenance work at a busy campus.